camel-users mailing list archives

From koritoss <korit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable auto redirect
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 16:37:08 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

I doubt the onException code is executed when 300~399 response code is
returned since I do not see the log message below.

          .onException(HttpOperationFailedException.class)
            .process(new Processor() {
                LOGGER.log(Level.INFO, "HttpOperationFailedException
thrown);
              }
            })

One thing to note is that I do see the log messsage
"HttpOperationFailedException thrown" when response code 400+ is returned.

I believe handled(true) mask the exception to the caller but it should still
catch the exception and print out that log message.

Is there another way to prevent this auto redirect behavior?