camel-users mailing list archives

From mikaelfj <>
Subject Unit testing from jms endpoint
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 13:05:36 GMT

We are in the process of extending an integration from getting its inbound
messages from a single queue to being able to get the inbound messages from
two queues.

The setup of the routes is straightforward by having from(queue1)... and

However, when running, one or both of the inbound queues can be taken down
and the integration needs to handle this properly, i.e. if one is down it is
ok as we still get the messages on the other, but if both are down we need
to signal an error.

I want to be able to test these scenarios, but so far I have been unable to
figure out how I can simulate that one or both of the incoming queues are
not responding.

Is there a way to accomplish this?

Best regards