camel-users mailing list archives

From akoufoudakis <akoufouda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel configuration to pick up file from Shared location and remote file location
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:23:06 GMT
Hello, Ajit!

We have a shared location, say "\\server\directory".
This location is mapped in our staging machine as a network drive (e. g.,
W:).
Then, I need to get a file from W:\from.
So, my root is from("file:W:\\from").process(...).to("file:...");

May be, it is not a proper way to process files from shared locations, and
may be, indeed, you have to try SMB component, but the scenario, which I
described works.

I also tried to access a file like you, (e.g.:
"file:\\server\directory\from") and the files were not processed also.
I deliberately don't want to use camel extensions, so there were two options
either to set up an FTP or to make a "dirty" trick with a network drive.