camel-users mailing list archives

From sakchakravarthi <ajit.kalyan.chakravar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel configuration to pick up file from Shared location and remote file location
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 11:33:20 GMT
Hi akoufoudakis
Can you give that example. and config needed if any.

My Scenario is in Server1 folder fileLoc is shared one like
\\Server1\fileLoc then from server2 using camel route I need to fetch file
configFile.txt.

I have tried like

<camel:route>
                        <camel:from
uri="file://\\Server1\\fileLoc?fileName=configFile.txt"/>
                        <to uri="activemq:queue:{{activemq.outqueue}}" />
</camel:route>

Then When I bringing came context up it showing end point identified as
file://%5CServer1%5CfileLoc?fileName=configFile.txt.

I am not getting why \\ are getting replaced with %5C.

I am using camel core 2.13.0