camel-users mailing list archives

From pbToe <pblake...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: autostart routes not working correctly.
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 07:57:51 GMT
I am using spring DSL with the following set.

	<camelContext id="testIt" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
autoStartup="${autoStartup}">

There are two ways I have used for starting and stop, because I have been
playing around with it.  I not to what the difference is between them they
should give me the same result of 1 route but obviously not!

For stop I do the following
for (Route route : camelContext.getRoutes()) {
                    camelContext.stopRoute(route.getId());
                }

For start I do this
for(RouteDefinition routeDefinition : camelContext.getRouteDefinitions()) {
                    camelContext.startRoute(routeDefinition);
                }

Can someone please explain why I am getting 2 routes!