camel-users mailing list archives

From jburford <jburf...@solekai.com>
Subject Re: unregistering JMS consumers
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 07:26:22 GMT
Would anyone have any ideas about why I would get this Exception when
restarting (calling start after having called stop earlier) the
PooledConnectionFactory:

javax.jms.JMSException: Error while attempting to add new Connection to the
pool
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:35)
	at
org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.createConnection(PooledConnectionFactory.java:216)
	at
org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.createConnection(PooledConnectionFactory.java:195)
	at
org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.start(PooledConnectionFactory.java:260)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Pool not open
	at
org.apache.commons.pool.BaseKeyedObjectPool.assertOpen(BaseKeyedObjectPool.java:160)
	at
org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericKeyedObjectPool.addObject(GenericKeyedObjectPool.java:1744)
	at
org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.createConnection(PooledConnectionFactory.java:214)

I will try using the PooledConnectionFactory if I have to (since it solves
the lingering consumer problem when I call stop), but it seems to have
issues when I call start when I want to bring my application back up.

Cheers!