camel-users mailing list archives

From alx <amarche...@ptc.com>
Subject distributed file copy
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 12:07:34 GMT
Hi,
I am new to Camel.
I was wondering if it is possible to deploy Camel so that I have one
ActiveMQ instance on server A and two Camel instances on servers B and C.

I read about the file component which can write the body of a message to a
local file: I would like instead to have a file component running on server
C that consumes a message from a queue and writes the message body to a
local file (local to server C). The reason is that I have an application
running on server C that can only be integrated by providing files to its
local folder structure.

Is this distributed approach the best way forward? If so, how do I deploy
it? If not, what do you advise?

Thanks!
Alex