camel-users mailing list archives

From Minh Tran <darth.minhs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: loadbalancing dynamic failover
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 23:10:56 GMT
This is an interesting solution but unsure how to build it into my routes. Each of my failover
route would have to create the same znode and then only one will trigger? I think this is
how the zookeeper route policy works but it seems like it's really only useful when you have
multiple instances of camel running the same route.