camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: best way to unit test quartz routes
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 11:43:03 GMT
On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Minh Tran <> wrote:
> No one else unit tests their quartz routes?

Well Camel tests its own components. So maybe take a peak there

> On 06/05/2014, at 8:51 AM, Minh Tran <> wrote:
>> Hi
>> Most of my routes start with either direct or jms. So to test I would use the @MockEndpoints
and set all my expectations then trigger the route using a ProducerTemplate. But I'm struggling
to understand how I can do the same when it's a quartz component at the start of the route.
>> eg
>> <from uri="quartz:foo"/>
>> <to uri="bean:bar"/>
>> How do you trigger this from the unit test? I'd like to be able to set all my expectations
before the route gets triggered.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Twitter: davsclaus