camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Camel 2.13.1 released
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 15:15:02 GMT
Hi

For some weird reason we get 404 errors downloading Camel 2.13.1 from
Maven Central. But only for some of the components, such as camel-jms.

Willem do you have any idea what that could be? Or maybe its an
interim problem and the maven central works later?

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Camel community announces the immediate availability of the new major release Camel
2.13.0. This release contains a total of 480 fixes applied in the past 6 months by the community
on the Camel master branch.

> The artifacts are published and ready for you to download[1] either from the Apache mirrors
or from the Central Maven repository. For more details please take a look at the release notes[2][3].

--
Claus Ibsen