camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OFTP2 component in camel
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 06:10:49 GMT
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 8:06 AM, cgiera <christoph.giera@mic-cust.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> thx for your response.
> Now I know that there are official components and external components, I
> didn't know that.
>
> Just for information, when a new version of camel is released, how keep
> these external components in touch with the new release? Is there a list or
> something else where is mentioned which external component is working with
> camel release?

Its their work to keep in touch and release what they want.
Anybody can easily follow and see when new Camel releases is out. They
are announced on mailing lists and the Camel web site. And ASF has a
tweet account where they also do release announcements.

If that component has your interest then get in touch with the people
behind that component.