camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: beanRef is caching instances in camel 2.13.0 - unwanted behavior
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 05:46:43 GMT
Hi

And your beanRef you refer to is a FQN class name (not a bean id in a
spring xml file or something) and you want a new instance of that FQN
class to be created each time (eg prototype scoped) and therefore want
cache disabled?

And what you see in Camel 2.13.x is that its no longer prototype scoped?

Is that correct?