camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic stylesheets and JIRA CAMEL-7129
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 16:59:33 GMT
Hi

Use
http://camel.apache.org/how-to-use-a-dynamic-uri-in-to.html

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 6:38 PM,  <Robert.Risch@external.telekom.de> wrote:
> Dear Camel Users,
>
> in documentation http://camel.apache.org/xslt there is a sub chapter about Dynamic stylesheets,
where the provision of CamelXsltResourceUri header is described.

> So, we used dynamic stylesheets in our application with no problems so far. Now we tried
to update to the Camel Version 2.13.1 and had to learn from JIRA  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-7129
, that CamelXsltResourceUri header was removed from Xslt Component. Do not understand this,
and discription says only "We should not encourage user to change the xslt url dynamically."

> It would be great if someone could give some background information about this removal.
Is there another possibility to have dynamic stylesheets now, or do i have to extend the xslt
component to get the old functionality?

--
Claus Ibsen