camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Camel gracefull shutdown with exec:
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 08:31:24 GMT
On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Jey350 <> wrote:
> Hello Claus,
> Do you need anything else to have a more precise idea of my issue ?
> Otherwise, do you have advice to make a workaround ?

I dont know what is the problem. You have provided limited
information. Also as you have the issue, its better you dive in and
see what the problem is.

You can try to take out parts of your Camel route to see if that makes
a difference, eg take out the exec, or some of the processors. Or
maybe its another route causing something?

And try using a newer release of Camel etc.

Help on this community is volunteer based.
If you look for priority help, then there is companies offering that