camel-users mailing list archives

From Radu Badita <radu.bad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AggregationStrategyBeanAdapter potential issue when using POJO aggregator and receiving null response
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 13:06:04 GMT
Thanks for the reply, but allowNullBody is not under user control as
it is set in AggregationStrategyBeanInfo(99) when calling:
Expression newBody = ExpressionBuilder.mandatoryBodyExpression(newType);
because mandatoryBodyExpression() just calls
mandatoryBodyExpression(type, false) where the second param is
nullBodyAllowed.
I don't see any attribute to control
AggregationStrategyBeanInfo.createMethodInfo()'s behavior at that
point, so either default should not ask for mandatory body, or it
should be configurable somehow.