camel-users mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Dynamic stylesheets and JIRA CAMEL-7129
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 16:38:15 GMT
Dear Camel Users,

in documentation there is a sub chapter about Dynamic stylesheets,
where the provision of CamelXsltResourceUri header is described.

So, we used dynamic stylesheets in our application with no problems so far. Now we tried to
update to the Camel Version 2.13.1 and had to learn from JIRA
, that CamelXsltResourceUri header was removed from Xslt Component. Do not understand this,
and discription says only "We should not encourage user to change the xslt url dynamically."

It would be great if someone could give some background information about this removal. Is
there another possibility to have dynamic stylesheets now, or do i have to extend the xslt
component to get the old functionality?

Thanks very much for any insight,
Kindest Regards,

View raw message