camel-users mailing list archives

From Sven Bauhan <s...@ast.dfs.de>
Subject Re: How to catch a DirectConsumerNotAvailableException?
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 15:52:31 GMT
Now I managed to propagate the message to an inner route and catch it there.

But I don't know how to handle the good case.
If the message is send to the endpoint correctly, I have to reply with
an acknowledge message.
But how does the inner route know if the message is transmitted
correctly to the endpoint?

Thanks Sven