camel-users mailing list archives

From Sven Bauhan <sven.bau...@ast.dfs.de>
Subject Exception handling versus normal
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 15:57:36 GMT
Hi,

have a camel route to receive and decode incoming messages.
Sometimes it can happen the external application on destination endpoint
is not available. Then I get an exception which I can catch and send
back an error message.
If the received message is delivered correctly to the endpoint an
acknowledge message shall be send back.

So my problem is, how I can detect within the route, that the message is
delivered to the endpoint. I heard about the InOut message concept, but
I did not understand it yet. Would it be the solution to my problem?
Is there an example how InOut messages can be used?

Thanks Sven