camel-users mailing list archives

From Mark Frazier <mmfraz...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Pls Help - Wiretap Pattern
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 03:14:56 GMT
Short answer to 1) yes.

Assuming I’m understanding you correctly, if your first route is an inOut exchange, then
the response from
webserviceURI will be sent back, it will be done independently of the exchange being sent
to the second route.

The second route will be executed in a separate thread, and that exchange will be inOnly.

Ie, they will run in parallel .

http://camel.apache.org/wire-tap.html