camel-users mailing list archives

From <>
Subject RE: Pass filename from MQ Message to pollenrich or file endpoint
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 04:21:18 GMT
You have to provide filename with some value.

-----Original Message-----
From: bharathramesh []
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2014 3:44 PM
Subject: Pass filename from MQ Message to pollenrich or file endpoint

I have a specific requirement

I have the following route

<route id="fileRoute">
                <from "mq:someMQ""/>
uri="file:src/test/resources?fileName=bean.getFileName()" timeout="-1"/>

I get a xml message on the mq. The message contains a specific file name to parse. I want
to pass this to the pollEnrich uri or a file endpoint to only read that particular file from
the folder location and parse it

Is this possible with camel? Can you please let me know how to acheive this?

and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or
any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.

View raw message