camel-users mailing list archives

From rkjoshi2 <rkjos...@gmail.com>
Subject Still waiting for shutdown of 1 message listener invokers
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 20:08:42 GMT
I have an apache-camel JMS route.

*form("jms:queue:sourceQueue").to("messageProcessor")*

My requirement is to stop route on 3 message processing failures. In
messageProcessor class, in catch block I am checking for error count and as
soon as it reaches 3, I am inovking

*camelContext.stopRoute(routeID, 3, TimeUnit.SECONDS);*
My route do not stop and spring's DefaultMessageListenerContainer writes
following line in log

-Shutting down JMS listener container
-Waiting for shutdown of message listener invokers
-Still waiting for shutdown of 1 message listener invokers

I am trying to figure out, what is holding DMLC from stopping? What camel
attribute I am missing?

If I use asyncStopListener=true then camle route stops but a thread keeps
waiting in background to stop listener.

Thank you for any pointers -