camel-users mailing list archives

From Tomas <tomas.tu...@atos.net>
Subject Re: Request/reply JMS (ActiveMQ)
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 07:57:52 GMT
Hi Christian, thank you for the reply.

Yes, I can add a processor in between and send it back to MyQ like this:

from("jms:queue:MyQ").process(...).to("jms:queue:MyQ");

But this is not what I need. I want to listen to the MyQ, receive it and
then send a new message as a reply to the destination defined by JMSReplyTo
(which was already set my Camel's InOut) and of course bind the request map
to the replies by JMSCorrelationId (set by Camel as well).