camel-users mailing list archives

From bsurya1989 <bsurya1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sftp file exists
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 17:57:54 GMT
Thank you.. I am able to transfer the file. Consider a scenario if a
file(AMSTest.txt) has to be transferred from  from source(file: component)
to destination(sftp: component). I am able to transfer it. Now the issue
comes when I get another file with the same name AMSTest.txt file in source
then, it should either override the destination(sftp: component) file with
the latest one or else it should delete the file from source(file:
component), if the file already exists in destination.

But I am unable find the correct option supported by sftp: component which
determines whether the file exists or not in the remote sftp server ?

Currently I am using the following endpoint :
sftp://test:test@localhost:22/sam/?stepwise=false&fileExist=Override&moveExisting=backup-of-${file:name}

What kind of option does sftp: component support to find whether file exists
or not ? And if it exists how can I override the destination file with
latest one ?

Please provide your suggestion?

Thanks In Advance.

Thanks and Regards,