camel-users mailing list archives

From bluewolfca <bluewol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aggregator use case ... how to accomplish individual completion intervals?
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 22:34:50 GMT
Claus Ibsen-2 wrote
> Hi
>
> There is this ticket which is related to what you talk about
>

> --
> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> Red Hat, Inc.
> Email:

> cibsen@

> Twitter: davsclaus
> Blog: http://davsclaus.com
> hawtio: http://hawt.io/
> fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Thanks. Glad to hear this is being looked at.

Unfortunately for my time window, we need something coded, tested, and in
production by the end of September.

I'm guessing the next viable alternative would be to set up my own
ScheduledExecutorService and manage the correlation keys/lists there. When a
correlation key expires at the end of the interval send a control message to
the aggregator that stops the aggregated exchange via
completionPredicate/eagerCheckCompletion.

Any thoughts?

-Allen