camel-users mailing list archives

From cgiera <christoph.gi...@mic-cust.com>
Subject Re: beanRef is caching instances in camel 2.13.0 - unwanted behavior
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 06:46:56 GMT
We also tried

bean(Myclass.class, "myMethod");
bean(new Myclass(), "myMethod");
beanRef(Myclass.class.getName(), "myMethod", false);

They all don't work, the instance is everytime the same.

Just for my understanding, I thought beanRef(...) will create a new instance
and bean(...) will create a "singleton". This assumption is not 100% correct
by me, or?

I'll log a jira ticket.
I'll also try to apply a patch, but here I need short help:
As mentioned some posts above, if I change the RegistryBean.getBean() method
back to the version before CAMEL-6724 everything works fine again.
Do you think this is the place where the bug exists? If so, I'll investigate
and try to get the new version running.

kind regards,
Christoph