camel-users mailing list archives

From rkjoshi2 <rkjos...@gmail.com>
Subject Get route information from JmsEndpoint
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 21:04:44 GMT
Hi,

I am creating a JMS route programatically by following code :

from("jms:queue:OUTBOUND_QUEUE?concurrentConsumers=5&messageListenerContainerFactoryRef=msgListenerContainerFactory").processRef("mqprocessor");

I have class :

public class MessageListenerContainerFactoryImpl implements
MessageListenerContainerFactory {

@Override
	public AbstractMessageListenerContainer createMessageListenerContainer(
			JmsEndpoint endpoint) {
}
}

I want to exchange some information/parameter between the above route and
endpoint. And based on the parameter value I want choose the connection
factory to be set in this message listener container.

Please let me know if you need more information to explain my problem
statement.

Thanks & Regards,
   Ravi Joshi