camel-users mailing list archives

From elena <el...@hotmail.com>
Subject ProducerTemplate creates too much threads
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 17:05:09 GMT
Hi,

Our company use ActiveMQ 5.6.0 and Camel 2.10.0. We noticed that
ProducerTemplate creates too much threads
TemporaryQueueReplyManager[temporary]-1 and
JmsReplyManagerTimeoutChecker[queueName] when sending requests. The threads
have a waiting status. This causes a problem on our production system
deployed on Linux PC. The system has dozens of queues and dozens of clients
sending requests to get data. Is there a way to eliminate the number of
these threads? Why they are not stopped when producer template received the
response?

Below is the excerpt from the stack trace:

org.apache.camel.ProducerTemplate.requestBody(java.lang.String,
java.lang.Object)
com.sick.service.ObjectDataService.findSortListByTunnel(java.lang.String,
java.lang.Integer)

As recommended, we use only one camel template:

<camel:camelContext id="ent-camel-client"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
	<camel:contextScan />
	<camel:jmxAgent id="agent" createConnector="false" />
	<camel:template id="camelTemplate" />
</camel:camelContext>

Thanks,
Elena