camel-users mailing list archives

From poussma <MATHIEU.POU...@ZENIKA.COM>
Subject Redeliver policy keep parking threads
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 10:05:46 GMT
Hello,

I have a route that tries to redeliver the messages in case of the
destination is not available.

I noticed when camel tries to redeliver a message, the thread that was
originality handling the message seems to be parked and waiting for the
redeliver termination.

If my route fails to send 1000 messages, I'll have 1000 threads waiting in
memory for the redeliver to finish.

The problem is that is has been resulting to generate dozen of
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread

I tried the asyncDelayedRedelivery but is did not change that much.

Is there a way to tell camel to free the threads during the redeliver delay
?

Thanks in advance
M.