camel-users mailing list archives

From arvind <arvindpradha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restricting the duplicate files to be added into idempotent repository irrespective of cacheSize value
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 10:19:40 GMT
Thanks for showing the interest. The first post of mine consisting the xml
file which I am using to transfer the file from FTP to local directory. It
is working fine but when it crosses the number of files more than 5000 i.e
the cacheSize value mentioned in the xml , the files are getting added
multiple times to Idempotent repository so the files are transferred more
than once from FTP to Local directory.
 So please let me know if there is any way to restrict the file to be
transferred more than once(from FTP to local directory) means to restrict
the the files to add into the repository multiple times.