camel-users mailing list archives

From bharathramesh <bharathram...@hotmail.com>
Subject Pass filename from MQ Message to pollenrich or file endpoint
Date Fri, 09 May 2014 10:13:59 GMT
Hi

I have a specific requirement

I have the following route

<route id="fileRoute">
                <from "mq:someMQ""/>
                <pollEnrich
uri="file:src/test/resources?fileName=bean.getFileName()" timeout="-1"/>

</route>

I get a xml message on the mq. The message contains a specific file name to
parse. I want to pass this to the pollEnrich uri or a file endpoint to only
read that particular file from the folder location and parse it

Is this possible with camel? Can you please let me know how to acheive this?

Regards
Bharath