camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set rest service headers for querying
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:45:25 GMT
With the help of spring or blueprint, you can setup your CxfRsEndpoint just like this

<cxf:rsClient id="rsClientProxy" address="http://localhost:${CXFTestSupport.port1}/CxfRsProducerTest/"
    serviceClass="org.apache.camel.component.cxf.jaxrs.testbean.CustomerService">
      <cxf:headers>
          <entry key="Accept" value="text/xml"/>
      </cxf:headers>
  </cxf:rsClient>

from(“direct:start”).to(“cxfrs://bean://rsClientProxy”)

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com