camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Out of Memory For huge Json Response
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 01:49:34 GMT
Can I have a look at your camel route?
camel-http is using the stream by default and it can spool big streams to files.
I guess there could be something wrong after you get the response from the RSET service, So
I need to know more detail about your camel route.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On April 18, 2014 at 11:02:51 PM, Karthik.Pothuru (karthik.pothuru@target.com) wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> We are facing Out of memory issue when receiving a huge json response (around 1 GB )
when