camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use CAMEL to send the acknowledgement and xml output to vendors on different platform ?
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 13:05:08 GMT
For the HTTP, Web Service, as the Message Exchange Pattern is InOut, you can send the acknowledgement
by setting the out message of the exchange in your processor.

For the JMS and File system, the Message Exchange pattern is InOnly, the camel route could
be litter different.

For the JMS queue, it could be easy by sending the acknowledgement message to reply queue
or topic.

For the File system, you just need to send the the acknowledgement message  to the directory
which is define by another File endpoint.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com