camel-users mailing list archives

From Jack <jrmpatw...@gmail.com>
Subject conditional route without dequeuing all messages
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:42:08 GMT
Hi,

I¹m looking for a way to divert messages to an alternative queue based on an
expression.
I was hoping to use the choice mechanism for this. Something like:

<choice>
<when>
<simple>'10' &gt; ${in.body}</simple>
<to uri=³activemq:move.somewhere.else" />
</when>
</choice>

The problem with this approach is that all the messages that aren¹t matched
by the condition will get dropped.

Does anyone know a way I can filter off messages and leave the remaining
messages on the queue to be consumed by something else?
I¹ve scoured the docs but can¹t find anything that I can see will work.

Thanks for any help in advance!

- Jack