camel-users mailing list archives

From "kraythe ." <kray...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: whenAnyExchangeReceived is never called
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 01:49:47 GMT
Your code is odd. You are replacing "mock:http" with the same thing? Why? I
think you should post your whole test case. I don't think you are getting
the right mock endpoint so the mock endpoint you are accessing is not
actually in the route. Try  assertNotNull("mock:http"); before you get the
mock endpoint and I bet it fails.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39