camel-users mailing list archives

From "kraythe ." <kray...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel + Java DSL Fluent builder with real ActiveMQ Broker
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 19:27:05 GMT
Sorry prematurely hit send. Try the endpoint I sent. You have to have the
:queue or :topic or the AMQ component cant find it. Also you will need to
make sure you have configured the connection factory for ActiveMQ.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39