camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SFTP producer cannot delete the exesting donefilename
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:51:16 GMT
Hi

Do you have any chance to test with Camel 2.13.0 and see if its still
a problem in that release?
If it is, you are welcome to log a JIRA ticket about this issue
http://camel.apache.org/support

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 8:58 AM, Ali, Mohammad
<Mohammad.Ali5@genpact.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am facing issue with Sftp producer while using done file name option with stepwise
option as false. Previously it was not creating the done files in SFTP destination, I googled
and found the solution to make stepwise as true and it works and created the done file

> stepwise=false doesnot create done file.
> stepwise=true creates the done file. File processed test.txt, in sftp destination two
files created test.txt, and test.txt.done.

> but when the route is restarted and same file(test.txt) is passed which processed earlier,
sftp and tries to delete the existing done file(test.txt.done) but fails to delete and throws
the following exception
> GenericFileOperationFailedException("Cannot delete existing done file: " + doneFileName);
>
> Below is the camel route:
>
>       from("sftp://my.comp.com:22/sftp?username=test&password=test123&idempotent=true").process(new
Processor() {

--
Claus Ibsen