camel-users mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Delete SQS message
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2014 17:28:00 GMT
Yes, there are people using the SQS component. To get better support take a
look here...https://camel.apache.org/support.html. There is some basic
information that you can provide that can really help people provide you
the correct guidance.

To answer you question, you need to look at the component guide and you'll
see two different attributes at affect deletes.
https://camel.apache.org/aws-sqs.html

Chris