camel-users mailing list archives

From Gerda Ilger <gerda.il...@ecosio.com>
Subject Re: No 'equals' in DefaultExchangeHolder - why?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 14:48:49 GMT
Hi Claus, hi all,

Thank you for explaining why there's no equals in DefaultExchangeHolder's.
If DefaultExchangeHolder is not the representation of a queued Camel
exchange waiting to be processed, what is?
We weren't trying to create new ExchangeHolders or duplicate exchanges.
The problem was simply removing one specific element from our
hazelcast-based dead-letter-queue.

In case anyone else runs into the same problem when requeuing messages in
hazelcast queues:
We experimented with the hazelcast configuration, setting hazelcast's
QueueStore property "binary" to "true", now things seem to be working.
It's a bit fishy, now it even appears to be working with settings that
definitely weren't working two days ago, but well ..

Thanks,
Gerda