camel-users mailing list archives

From <Ravindra.Godb...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: Camel XPath....Parsing a part of message Body...
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2014 00:09:26 GMT
Try following.

<from uri="jms:queue:Q.activemq1"/>
<setBody>
        <xpath>/Customer/Order/id/text()</xpath>
</setBody>
<setBody>
        <simple>Order with id ${in.body} received </simple>
</setBody>
 <to uri="jms:queue:Q.activemq2"/>

- Ravi
From: npa [npa.ccdb@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2014 12:15 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Camel XPath....Parsing a part of message Body...

I have a simple flow that reads from an activemq1 and parses an id from the
message and sends the id across to another activemq2.

Here is an example of message that gets written to activemq1:

<Customer>
  <Order>
     <id>123</id>
  </Order>
<Customer>

I need to parse out the id from the above message body and send the below
message to activemq2:

"Order with id{123} has been queued"

This is the flow that I cameup with, but it writes the complete request xml
to the queue, but not the message that I am looking for:

<from uri="jms:queue:Q.activemq1"/>
   <setBody>
        <xpath>"/Customer/Order/id/@value/text()"</xpath>
    </setBody>