camel-users mailing list archives

From Karthik.Pothuru <Karthik.Poth...@target.com>
Subject Out of Memory For huge Json Response
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 12:32:26 GMT
Dear Team,

We are facing Out of memory issue when  receiving a huge json response (around 1 GB ) when
hitting a REST webservice with in Target Enterprise. We are currently using camel Http component
.
Due to huge file, the entire data gets loaded into HEAP and the process is failing due to
that.

Our requirement is to read this response and store it into a file which will later be parsed
for further data processing.

Due to this issue, we are unable to go the next step of parsing. The same code works fine
when small volume of data is received through the API. (at present we remember processing
a response size of 150 MB and it was successful).

Kindly need your input how to read response with lesser memory foot print.

Thanks
Karthik Pothuru
Mob: +91 91766 97533