camel-users mailing list archives

From "Walzer, Thomas" <thomas.wal...@integratix.net>
Subject Re: Installation
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 13:29:33 GMT
Hi,

as Claus already stated Camel is not a server, but there are servers that have everything
on board.
For a quick win:

1) Download servicemix (or fabric8, your milage may vary)
2) install it
3) put the simplest possible camel route in a blueprint.xml
4) drop that blueprint.xml into the „deploy“ folder
5) be amazed and check the log files

For 3) you should find samples/boilerplate by googling around.
If you don´t know what I am talking about, I would refer you to the books from Claus or Scott&Jakub..
The other 2 books are also a good starting point. See:

http://camel.apache.org/books.html

Cheers, Thomas.