camel-users mailing list archives

From cmy <cmya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intermittent STUCK threads in Weblogic Server due to camel application
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:20:56 GMT
I am trying to understand the basics here.

It is possible to have a STUCK thread only when the application does not
return back the thread to Weblogic Server within the configured time (10
minutes by default).  I have configured my Camel application to disconnect
from service I am consuming if it does not respond within 20 seconds.  I
have done this by setting RecieveTimeOut to 20 sec in http-conf:conduit.

Is there anything else I need to look into to make sure the application is
really disconnecting within 20 seconds?