camel-users mailing list archives

From scottdawson <sc.e.daw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sending payload from http to jms...Camel.
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:09:28 GMT
I guess you're using POST or PUT to send the message to the HTTP endpoint,
right?

I've used this route successfully within ServiceMix:
      <route>
        <from uri="jetty:http://0.0.0.0:8182/async"/>
        <removeHeaders pattern="*"/>
        <to uri="activemq:queue:cds?username=smx&amp;password=smx"/>
        <setBody><simple>JMSCorrelationID:
${header.JMSCorrelationID}</simple></setBody>
        <setHeader headerName="Exchange.CONTENT_TYPE">
           <constant>text/plain</constant>
        </setHeader>
      </route>

The removeHeaders is not essential. It's just there so that request headers
are not copied to the response. This route sends the correlation ID back to
the HTTP client.

Regards,
Scott