camel-users mailing list archives

From damien <damien.c...@mq.edu.au>
Subject org.apache.camel.language.simple.types.SimpleIllegalSyntaxException: Binary operator is does not support token a at location 11
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 06:21:57 GMT
Hi,

The predict works fine in camel 2.8:

			<camel:choice>
				<when>
					<simple>${body} is au.edu.mq.ClassA</simple>
					<camel:convertBodyTo type="au.edu.mq.ClassB" />
				</when>
			</camel:choice>

But when I upgrade to camel 2.12, it's getting error:

Caused by:
org.apache.camel.language.simple.types.SimpleIllegalSyntaxException: Binary
operator is does not support token a at location 11
${body} is au.edu.mq.ClassA
           *

if I do conversion straightway without choice/when, it works. It looks like
the message body is fine, but simple expression can't recognise
au.edu.mq.ClassA.

What could be wrong here?

Thanks
Damien