camel-users mailing list archives

From zen <sumesh.madise...@citi.com>
Subject Re: Camel Bindy problem with separator
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 19:06:13 GMT
davsclaus wrote
> This has been fixed in Camel 2.7. I even add your car unit test to trunk
> and the test passes.
>
> I remember we fixed something about CSV delimiter in bindy, which must
> have been in the 2.7 release.
>
> If you must use Camel 2.6 and JDK 1.5, then you can use the FuseSource MR
> 2.6 releases as we keep supporting that and backport fixes from Apache to
> it.

I started using bindy with camel and seeing the same error as above -
using Spring 3.1.4
all camel libs are 2.11.2

 The separator ha
s not been defined in the annotation @CsvRecord or not instantiated during
initModel. must be specified
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The separator has not been defined in
the annotation @CsvRecord or not instantiated during initModel. must be
specified
        at org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.notNull(ObjectHelper.java:296)
        at
org.apache.camel.dataformat.bindy.csv.BindyCsvDataFormat.unmarshal(BindyCsvDataFormat.java:125)
        at
org.apache.camel.processor.UnmarshalProcessor.process(UnmarshalProcessor.java:57)