camel-users mailing list archives

From Preethi <preethi.krishna...@gmail.com>
Subject Failing to load converters
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 02:47:00 GMT
Hi,

 We have a camel routes converts a JSONObject (jettison JSON) to String
using the method convertBodyTo(String.class). However we see that there is
an exception which comes and just fails to continue with the route.
Following is the exception

Caused by: org.apache.camel.NoTypeConversionAvailableException: No type
converter available to convert from type:
org.codehaus.jettison.json.JSONObject to the required type: java.lang.String
with value {"supplyItem_GTIN":"00000000000024".....
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.camel.impl.converter.BaseTypeConverterRegistry.mandatoryConvertTo(BaseTypeConverterRegistry.java:147)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.camel.impl.MessageSupport.getMandatoryBody(MessageSupport.java:100)

This issue occurs intermittenttly. It looks like the camel is unable to load
the default converters.

Thanks,
Preethi