camel-users mailing list archives

From vinod <vinod.geo...@tecnotree.com>
Subject HA of Camel
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 06:10:26 GMT
Hi All,
Please help me on the below scenarios:

What are the possible ways to scale up camel as active-active mode with
Active-MQ clustered(Maser Slave).
 ( I have 2 camel boxes  with failover active mq(master-slave
configuration).

I tried with 2 active-active camel boxes and single acive-mq, works
fine(once messages pushed in to the queue, any one of the camel can take it
and process and the called camel  will respond to the client at the end of
processing). but this is not happening while I am using failover to connect
activeMQ. If you have any proposal please share