camel-users mailing list archives

From "Martin.Spamer" <Martin.Spa...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel + Java DSL Fluent builder with real ActiveMQ Broker
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 15:47:55 GMT

I'm trying to implement a WireTap[1] with Java DSL Fluent Builders[2], which
gives the following example code snippet.

    from("direct:start")
    .to("log:foo")
    .wireTap("direct:tap")
    .to("mock:result");

This works if I run a mock example (e.g. camel-example-jms-file).  However
if I take the sample code and try to substitute a real Broker instance and
Queue to replace the mock objects it fails with error below.

    from("tcp://localhost:61616")
    .to("ativemq:atsUpdateQueue")
    .wireTap("activemq:fdmCaptureQueue");

Then it fails

    org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route
route2: Route(route2)[[From[tcp://localhost:61616?queue=atsUpdateQue...
because of Failed to resolve endpoint:
tcp://localhost:61616?queue=atsUpdateQueue due to: No component found with
scheme: tcp

I've googled extensively and all the example I've found use the virtual mock
queues none seem to illustrate working with a real broker and but I cannot
find any documentation on the URI specification for camel.

Can anybody give me any pointer to where I'm going wrong or to the uri
specification for the Java DSL EndPoints?

  [1]: https://camel.apache.org/wire-tap.html

  [2]: https://camel.apache.org/dsl.html