camel-users mailing list archives

From "amit.bce" <amit.bc...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help to send multiple messages from a groovy route
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 09:14:54 GMT
Hi,
We are having a groovy route, where we are taking messages from a JMS Queue,
and sending it to a mina or cxf endpoint which currently sends only one
message at a time to the the target system or endpoint & waits until it
receives an acknowledgement from the target system in order to send the next
message.

We need to send multiple messages at a time to the target system or
endpoint. Is there any configuration or property setting that can be done in
camel in order to achieve this. If so, please help me know how to achieve
this.